cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Gideon by Jacquelyn Frank

Gideon  - Jacquelyn Frank

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***
when i first started this book it was so hard to get into b/c the beginning was so slow and it went on into about 20% of the book, but it did finally pick up after that. at first it felt like the author just through gideon and legna together b/c they were there, to me there wasnt that much chemistry wit the two but boy was i wrong as soon as we get farther in to the book i seen how rite for each other they were. i do admit i like jacob and bella more but gideon and legna were still enjoyable to read about.

i still wish we got more kane and corrine. i wanted more of them. i wish they got their own book, i adore them. but i did love gideon and legna how they are around each other and i loved reading the parts where they were in each others mind. i went crazy when bella was attacked. heartbreaking moment. and then going after corrine. god. and then finding out ruth & mary were behind it. i neva liked ruth but now it just makes me despise her even more, that is just so low. mary's mate died before they knew anything about druids and it is jacobs job as an enforcer to enforce the law. it's not anyone's fault. i really hope they kill these stupid bitches off soon for wht the did.

i loved meeting siena and damien. i seriously cant wait for their books. i like siena is next wit elijah as the leading man, which im excited about his book, i loved his character.