cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch

Touched by an Alien - Gini Koch

Published on my blog:Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

I decided to read this book based on the fact that almost every blog I visited had a countdown clock for the second book in the series, so I decided that I absolutely had to check this series out. I haven't read an alien book before, and I am not really into sci-fi that much, but this book was so good I can't wait for book. And the men are hot and funny which is my kind of read. So, Kitty is one brave woman, so brave that when she witnesses a man transforming into some kind of big creature, attacking people, she immediately attacks it and save the day, and let me admit, she saves the day with a pen. A group of sexy men show up and tell her about a world that she never knew existed, things she never knew existed. These men are from an agency made up of humans and Alpha Centauri Aliens that work together to protect the planet. And one of them as really made it known right away that he has an interest in Kitty.

This book was great and had such funny moments, due to the very hot Jeff Martini. I love this guy. Yea. I am going to talk about him first, because I love him, oh so much. I thought that Martini(oh by the way, I love his name!) was just a joy. He is funny, handsome, charming and oh, he is so cute that I just want him to myself. And it is so funny that he is always saying throughout the book, "Marry Me". Oh, Martini, please say that to me. We also have our heroine, Kitty Katt. I thought that was quite a name and I would be embarrassed to have it. I thought Kitty was strong, capable, caring, witty, strong and her dialogue is so funny. Most of the time she is making these funny jokes that are hilarious. She cares about all those around her. And she does things that people have to think if she is crazy and it is just great. In this book she has known Martini about 2-3 days and for her it is quite hard to resist Martini, I mean who could. I loved the romance in this book, it was so cute how Martini is there for Kitty whenever she needs him. I mean when they first meet, I knew I was going to love this guy.

We get other great characters that you grow to love too. I adored most of these characters and can't wait to get more in the next book. I loved learning about these aliens and how they see things, I mean as humans, we have different types of rules and how people see us. But it is nice to know a little bit about these aliens and I really want to know more. At times though, it was hard to get through the book, and I think this was just in the middle where they were explaining everything to Kitty about who this agency was that picked up up after she killed that creature, but that was probably my only complaint. I am looking forward to the next book and I really want to know what is going to happen next.