cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs - Molly Harper

i loved this book. iam soooo happy that i picked it up. its so funny and sexy. Jane ends up getting fired, getting drunk, shot to death by being mistaken for a deer, and then waking ups to a life as a vampire. and i just love how this story develops. her sire gabriel is soooo got. i love him. Jane has a growing attraction to Gabriel, and Gabriel is drawn in my Jane’s quirky humor and quick wit. there is plenty of humor in this series that makes me laugh out loud. this is definitely worth checking out.

If you're looking for a light humorous paranormal read, the Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs is the book for you! Jane is a dedicated librarian and is excellent at her job. She ends up getting fired so her boss can her a relative, later that night Jane gets drunk and sits out by the side of the road when another drunk ends up shooting her because he mistakes her for a deer! Gabriel finds her and turns Jane into a vampire to save her life. Jane ends up complaining about this a lot. But she is thrown into the vampire world and has to learn everything there is to know. Vampires are very known to humans, but are normally looked down upon. Jane will have to learn to live as a vampire and fully accept it.

I thought that this was really good and the characters and Jane's life was funny and I thought about how happy I do not have a family like hers. The only normal person in her family is her father. Her mother still tries to baby her even though she a grown adult...and well, you'll find out when you read it. I thought that Jane's sire, Gabriel was a bit of a mystery like almost all guys are and that I liked him quite a bit. We know nothing about this guy except that he is sweet and well.....hmmm.....we know nothing! I would like to find out a little more about this guy in the next book. To me this book was like a relaxer, something to read when you need a rest from all the paranormal romance and urban fantasy drama(not that I tire of it), just something that I would not expect a lot of, but something funny and fun. I enjoyed this book quite a bit and found myself unable to put it down. I loved reading through Jane's wacky life.