cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Blood Rights by Kristen Painter

Blood Rights  - Kristen Painter

****2-3 stars****

BLOOD RIGHTS is quite a different kind of vampire book, but it fell a bit flat for me. Starting out this book was quite fast paced and I was intriqued with i, but as I got farther into the book I was kind of tired of the characters. I wasn't quite "wow-ed" by the characters and didn't really care for them. And when I found that the heroine is on the run for a murder that she is the prime suspect of I was a bit disappointed. My first reaction was that's it?

I found the idea of the Comarre quite interesting. I liked that it was different from a lot of other vampire series. Though the terminolgy was quite difficult to keep track of which I didn't like to keep flipping through the back of the book in the beginning to find out what a work meant. And I didn't really find the COmmare's as special as they are described.

I think this book can go both ways. You could either like it, kinda like it, or not like it, so I would give it go. This read like a historical novel to me in a way so that may be part of the reason I didn't like it that much.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews