cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Divergent  - Veronica Roth

Divergent was breathtaking. Read just the first chapter and you will keep going and going and going until you realize you are halfway done with the book. You won't even want to put the book down, because then you will be thinking about it ever second of everyday. This whole novel was an adventure you wish yourself to be apart of and all you wished for is that it would never end.

What I loved about DIVERGENT was Veronica Roth's writing flows nicely where you are just turning the pages just like that and also the character development. Tris our heroine, makes quite the transformation by the end of the book and turns into a warrior. We have characters you will love and characters you will despise and the characters you despise I just wanted jump into the novel and smack them. They frustrate me too much.

I know by now all of you must have heard of our beloved, Four. When Four first appears and still soon after I didn't adore him like he should've been but I kept reading and reading and reading and BAM! I LOVE FOUR! ALL MINE! Four surprised me because he isn't a total bad ass like all those other beloved heroes and I really liked that this time. We do learn more about Four's character and a few secrets about him. I loved Tris and Four. They are so cute together and I look forward to see what they conquer in the sequel.

DIVERGENT was mind-blowing and I have never read a book like this one before. It was so actions-packed and adventurous and all you wanted was MORE. DIVERGENT is a MUST-READ. You will not be disappointed. The wait is going to tear me apart and I hope I will make it by the time the sequel comes out.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews