cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Die For Me by Amy Plum

Die for Me - Amy Plum

There are no words that are in existence to describe just how phenomenal Die for Me was. I decided that I just need to meet this woman who created such a swoon-worthly romance, well-written secondary characters that I could also swoon-over and a beautifully written unique story.

What I loved was this story was set up in Paris. And it was written so well that you could actually really picture the places that were talked about. I seriously want to go to Paris. I thought all of the characters were likable, more than likable. I felt like I had a place in my heart for each character. By the end of the book I fell in love with all of these characters.

The romance between Kate and Vincent, of course like many others made me swoon. It was so well developed that I decided to kick Kate out of the book and replace her with me. Vincent is saying all of these utterly romantic things to ME! I know, I'm a weirdo. My point is that I feel like it has been a long time since I have enjoyed such a couple as Kate and Vincent. There were worries like there is with every relationship, deep love, I felt the attraction. They had sort of a weird first encounter, okay funny first encounter.

Other than Kate and Vincent we also have Vincent's family/friends. We have many many characters that I loved but I have to say okay, Kate, you can have Vincent. Yes, I am waving the red flag. You can have Vincent while I take Jules. I love Jules and maybe he could be a possible lover interest for Kate in the future. I think both Vincent and Jules were kinda flirty a lot in the book, but I adored Jules. He was very flirty. Jules, flirt with me! Over here! I just want more of this man!

I loved that I had no freckin' clue what Vincent and his family/friends were. No freckin' clue. And I love that in a story where I am stunned at what happens next, like every chapter I was jumping in my seat wondering what's going to happen next? And even after the book ended I am still asking myself that question.

I had an extremely hard time putting this book down. I seriously mean, you will NOT be able to put this book down, it is like an addiction and I mean that in a good way. I am addicted to Debut Author Amy Plum's Die for Me and I do not want help, what I want is book two so please make time go faster.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews