cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Hunted by the Other by Jess Haines

Hunted By The Others - Jess Haines

I found Hunted by the Others one of those light urban fantasy reads and in the beginning it did appeal to me, but after those first few chapters I was greatly let down.

I felt like the main character was so unlikable that I had to put this book down every chapter and pick it up again. Shiarra is a detective that works in the area of the supernatural, but she is oh, so terrified of them. And I am just in the mind of thinking why is this woman the heroine of the story. She also doesn't know anything about any of the supernaturals. I found her quite annoying at times, and sometimes it's hard to be able to read a book when you hate your heroine.

Another thing is we here that Shiarra broke up with her ex boyfriend that is a were previous to the start of this book and the reason for the break up is because he is a were and didn't tell her. Okaiexz...I have read many books for break ups previous to the start of the book and this is so lame. Couldn't their break up be something different?

The one reason why I wanted to push through this book was the one and only, Alec Royce. I heard rumor of a hot sexy vampire and those rumors are true. Alec Royce is the definition of HOT! I wanted to keep reading this book for him and only for him.

The plot of this book was a little slow and I skimmed half the time while reading this and I don't think that is a good sign. I also think that none of the characters, except Alec Royce were appealing enough to continue. This book is fast paced which is good, but it just to appeal to me enough to keep going.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews