cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Touch the Dark by Karen Chance

Touch the Dark - Karen Chance

I have finally found a new Urban Fantasy vampire series to rave about and it's about time. The Cassandra Palmer Series is one you don't want to miss.

I held off this book for so long because of all of the mixed reviews out there. I had also started it like 6 times, but finally the next time I told myself I was going to read this and finish it, damn it. And I did and I am so mad I held off, but bright side of that story is the fifth book has just came out.

I am not going to go into much detail of the plot and story lines because those can take many many paragraphs, but this book was funny entertaining in the action-packed side and the hilarious side of things. I loved all of the characters and it was just one of those great reads.

I really felt bad for the main character Cassie, because she has this great power, and everyone wants to claim her for themselves and control her and because of this she has had the worse childhood ever. I really felt for her and hope she kicks ass and gains her Independence by the end of the series.

"Let me get this straight. First you decide I'm a demon because of a power I didn't ask for and don't even understand. Then when that falls through you label me a fallen sybil and a ho. Am I missing something or do you just not like me."

We have three potential love interests, and by the end each of them gave me a reason to hate them all. It is funny how author do that, yes? I have hope that I will be able to pick which hottie within the next few books. But the guys in this book, are oh, so super hot. You think you have read a book with sexy vampires? I think you really need to read this book to find out just how hot these vamps are. I swear I loved every single one that had a main role in the book.

There's Louis-Cesar, Mircea, Tomas, Rafe....oooohhhhh! All so hot. Okay. I done obsessing over my hottie vampires. But, overall this book was amazing, my expectations were very low and I am just so glad that this book caught me so off guard. I loved every moment and I can't wait to see what happens in the next Cassandra Palmer book.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews