cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Don't Talk Back to Your Vampire by Michele Bardsley

Don't Talk Back to Your Vampire - Michele Bardsley

DON'T TALK BACK TO YOUR VAMPIRE is just as equally enjoyable as the first book in the Broken Heart Vampire Series. And I am enjoying these characters so much that I just want more and more. Bardsley has got me hooked on this amazing vampire series and I crave for nothing but MORE!

In DON'T TALK BACK TO YOUR VAMPIRE we have Eva as our heroine and I am surprised that I liked her just as much as Jessica. Usually I like the heroine in the first book best, but I like both these girls. I find Eva so very sweet and caring. And I especially adore her love for animals. I don't know why, but I had flashbacks of Snow White. I think she is just a strong a heroine as Jessica. She really surprised me how she ain't gonna take no shit from anyone that tries to hurt anyone she loves. I mean not that part was surprising, because any mother would go to any lengths to protect those she loves, but Eva was totally bad-ass.

"Those dudes are hot," announced Tamara. Both Lor and Patrick shut up and turned to stare at her. Damian looked up and grinned wolfishly. My daughter's face went bright red. She drew the sheet over her head, muttering, "You can stake me now."

And then we have Eva's love interest, Lorcan. He is such a romantic. I don't know who I love more Patrick or Lorcan. They are equally matched in capturing my heart. Lorcan is the lonely, tortured soul type who has fallen in love with Eva and hope to gain her love after all he has done and I just love those tortured soul types....awwww.....Lorcan. I really wanted more and more of Lorcan. He has captured my heart.

I have to mention Patrick and Lorcan's father, Ruadan. He is so damn funny. He is my second favorite parent in a book series. I love in book series where we have these fun parents that make you laugh. He was more funny in the first book, but I just love when this guy just shows up. He makes me laugh. I really hope we get more of him in the future Broken Heart Vampire Books. He is such a joy to read about.

I enjoyed this one just as much as the other one and I read it in a day just like the last one. These are fun and fast reads and 100% completely enjoyable. If you haven't checked out the Broken Heart Vampire I highly recommend them. I look forward to reading the next book, Because Your Vampire Said so. I wonder who the next sexy and desirable love interest is..hmmm....

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews