cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs

Bone Crossed  - Patricia Briggs

After three books of frusteration finally I have seen the light. I declare BONE CROSSED the best book in the Mercy Thompson series to date.

As soon as I picked up BONE CROSSED I couldn’t stop. I loved following all of these characters especially Mercy. After the heartbreaking events at the end of Iron Kissed I cried along with Mercy and enjoyed watching her recover and being able to conquer everything in BONE CROSSED. Mercy is a heroine that amazes me with every book.

I am finally able to why everyone adores this series so much. It took me four books to see it, but I am finally there. And YES! We Finally, and I say again finally get some Adam and Mercy moments. I mean actually real moments that last more than a few pages. And Mercy and Adam are beautiful together. If I had a husband he would have to be like Adam. He would be everything I would want in one.

I loved the werewolves and vampires drama like always. I am so happy to like BONE CROSSED this much that I have to jump up and down and run like a maniac and get Silver Borne.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews