cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare

I don't really have any words to describe how amazing the sequel to the Mortal Instruments Series was. Look out for Cassandra Clare, she just keeps blowing me away.

This series is seriously my new obsession. I have a need for anything Cassandra Clare. I am amazed how she has these characters that you just fall in love with, and I just don't mean the leading man, Jace. I mean all of the characters, Jace, Clary, Simon, Alec, Isabelle, Magnus....well, you get the picture. The list goes on and on.

I honestly didn't really know what to think of Clary in City of Bones. I didn't really like her that much as heroines go, but finally onto the second book, she has really grown as a character and keeps on growing. I am really impressed. And I have a new favorite couple. I love Magnus and Alec. I think I love them more than Clary and Jace. All of the characters bring a little something to the plate, but god. I WANT MORE ALEC AND MAGNUS!

There were like some really EPIC scenes, like the battle scene of the ship, which was so cool. I know, I love some kick-butt action scenes. Much goes on in CITY OF ASHES after the events in City of Bones and you can look forward to sitting in one place of a long perid or time because there is no way I could get up after I cracked open this book.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews