cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent

Blood Bound (Unbound Novel) - Rachel Vincent

BLOOD BOUND was so amazing in every way imaginable that there is no way I could possibly write a review that does it justice. Part of me honestly wasn't expecting to be so into this book that I may have forgot to in for work for a few days.

Liv is our heroine and she is a tracker who is able to track people by their blood. She has the attitude of a bad ass which is why I loved her so much. I liked my leading ladies to take control and not take shit from anyone which is why Liv is so awesome.

“I love you, Olivia," he whispered, and my heart ached as if it would break in half. "You think we'll die if we stay together, but I've been dying slowly for the last six years. I'm taking my life back, Liv. Our life together. And this time, I'm not going to let you go.”

We also have Liv's ex-boyfriend, Cam. I loved him. There was a huge misunderstanding between the break up and Cam's mission in the book was to try and win Liv back at any means possible. He will not let it go, let Liv go. The book is also in Cam's point of view and I just loved getting things from both sides. He made my heart pound like crazy and by the end you will most definitely know that Cam will do absolutely anything for Liv.

“I have choices," I insisted, refusing to break eye contact. "We both do. I may have to make mine carefully, and make a few compromises along the way, but I have a choice. I choose you.”

I won't go too much into BLOOD BOUND except to say that Rachel Vincent has created quite a different world where it is a little hard for me to explain. I found the world of blood tracking result in ultimate power and watching out for those who get that power.

There was times I didn't even know which side to choose because it seemed like all the players in this game were bad to the bone. And there is more to the story than I am giving away so you'll just have to read BLOOD BOUND to find out what you're missing. I am looking forward to the next installment in the Unbound Series which will be about a different heroine's point of view.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews