cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Sin Undone by Larissa Ione

Sin Undone - Larissa Ione

SIN UNDONE is the best book in the series and it blew me away. I mean this book deserves way more than five stars. You need to put Ione on your must-read list. Sin is a half Seminus Demon/half human hybrid, which is very unique for her to even exist. And in the last book Sin took over as head of the assassin den. But she accidentally started a plague that is killing wargs.

Her brothers are trying to find a cure to this plague. But the warg leaders want to punish Sin, but her brothers will never allow her to be taken from them, ever. Con helps her escape and protects her, but also there's more trouble! The assassins are trying to kill her so they can become head of the assassin den. A lot of people really have it in for her.

I adored Con and Sin. I think both of them having issues is what made them so perfect for each other. And I loved knowing about Sin's past. She has been alone for so long, even though she has Lore, in her mind she doesn't really have him and Con is able to show her that she isn't alone anymore. I loved the interaction with the sem brothers. And OMFG. I loved Wraith and Sin together. There conversations with each other are hilarious. I quite enjoyed it. I liked how overprotective all her brothers were, so cute.

"She crossed her arms over her chest, and his gaze went automatically to her breasts, which were no nicely plumped by her biceps. Yeah, he was a sex demon. Shoot him. "what are you going to do? And eyes up, mister."
Busted."

One thing I love about the Demonica series is that there is a side story other than focusing on the main couple. We get some Luc. I always wanted to know more about Luc, and its nice that we get that, and also his back story. One thing that I wish we got is maybe a sneak peek into the past of Luc and Kar's conversation when they first met til the time when Luc left out the door wit her still in bed.

I got so into the second half of the book, I just couldn't put the book down. This book was very emotional for me that I even cried and couldn't stop. I seriously cried. The second half of SIN UNDONE was engaging and intense and feel like your really are apart of the Demonica world. I know that I felt like I was apart of the world.

Ione couldn't have wrote a better ending, because everything was perfect and still I want more. This is such as wonderful series and if you haven't read the Demonica Series yet, you really need to get on it. This is a beautifully written paranormal romance series that just captures your heart.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews