cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill

Hard Bitten - Chloe Neill

Oh, Chloe Neill, you might as well have just staked me. Hard Bitten will leave you speechless, breathless and possibly leave you full of many many emotions. I loved it and hated it at the same time. And you will get my meaning when you flip to the last page of this book.

You guys have no idea how much I want to explode right now, explode all the secrets of this book, but I won't. I pray that the next week goes by fast so I can finally discuss with all my buddies, but this book was a roller coaster.

I will say that Ethan steals my heart. I love that boy to death and even though I do I have a new love and his name is Jonah. If I can't have Ethan I'll take Jonah. I think that with each Chicagoland Vampires book that each relationship grows, be it Ethan and Merit, Mallory and Merit, etc. I have come to love these characters as if they were real. I think it is amazing when an author is able to create a book where you totally grow to love the characters as if you're apart of them.

This book was so heartbreaking for me to the extent where I was tearing up big time. Note to self: do not read this book in a public place. I teared up so bad that I had to run and hide in the bathroom. I guess that is how much I really love these characters. I am sure many reviewers have talked about the ending, but I must say WTF?! I have to say it because that was what kind of ending it was.

It wasn't completely a cliffhanger, but it might as well have been. I will also tell you that in a million years you would have never guessed that what happens at the end happens. Congratulations to Neill for catching me so off guard.

I must say that I am looking forward, scratch that I would just die to get my hands on that book, and find out where the evil Chloe Neill lives. hahaha. I am happy to say that DEEP DRINK comes out November 2011 and thank god for that, because I would never last if I had to wait a freckin' year.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews