cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer, Stephenie Meyer

TWILIGHT would was the first book I actually ever read for enjoyment. TWILIGHT is the reason that I am reading today and I will be forever greatful to this book for that. If I hadn't read TWILIGHT I probaly wouldn't be this huge of a book fan and met all my favorite fictional book boyfriends. So no matter what TWILIGHT will always be on of my favorite YA books.

I saw the movie before the book and thus became interested in what would happen next and me being me couldn't just wait a whole year til the next movie came out so I borrowed the books from my brother. I decided to start with the first book because I wanted to see how it differed from the movie and when I flipped through the first page I couldn't stop until I finished the book and realized the books were hell of a whole lot better than the movie and I became obsessed with the series.

In TWILIGHT apparently vampires sparkle. I admit there were some weird things in here that bothered other readers, but I wasn't so bothered with it because I just loved the story. But sparkling vampires, and that they don't sleep, one bit from a vampire and you would die. It's just I liked the normal vampire mythology better. But I thought this new take on vampires was interesting and something different though. I enjoyed the story more for the romance part of the story though.

“About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”

Bella is a very normal and average girl that it was easy to relate to her. And Edward is a bit quite and keeps to himself but they were both drawn to each other and fell in love. I loved the love story because it made me heart beat like crazy when I read and since Bella is so normal you can't help but seeing her as you sometimes. But the romance was beautifully written. My TWILIGHT book is full of bookmarks at all my favorite scenes that I still read to this day.

“Don't be self-conscious, if I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.”

Edward's love to Bella was so heartbreakingly beautiful. This romance story was so beautiful to me that I could read it over and over and over. I admit that I am a huge sucker for romance. I will eat romance up for breakfast. And TWILIGHT is really centered on the romance of Edward and Bella. So romance + paranormal element = I'M SOLD!!!

But TWILIGHT is your typical vampire story. Vampire and Human meet. Fall in love. Girl wants to become like him so they can live happily ever after. Boy doesn't want girl to become a monster like him. I liked that Edward was unselfish about wanting her to have a life and not become a vampire for him.

We also have some wonderful side characters in TWILIGHT. Edwards family, the Cullen's really need a mention. Who wouldn't want to have a family like this. And I do admit I love Jacob too. All in all this has become an all time favorite for me and I will be forever greatful for this book that opened the door to books for me.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews