cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles

Gentlemen Prefer Succubi - Jill Myles

Reading GENTLEMEN PREFER SUCCUBI reminded me how I absolutely love humorous paranormal romance books. GENTLEMEN PREFER SUCCUBI was very romantic, funny and just a real fun read.

Geeky Jackie our heroine of the story gets turned into a succubus without her consent and she is trying to still live a normal live without changing anything, except for one problem...Her whole appearance has changed. She is even more sexier than before and all the men are noticing and want a piece of her. I liked Jackie. She is very normal and geeky and there were times I thought she was really dumb, but she is still adjusting to becoming a succubus and I think she's doing a great job adjusting.

Then Zane leaned in and kissed my mouth. “I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do, Jackie. Ever. Remember that.”

There are two men in Jackie's life. Noah and Zane. Noah is the sexy angel, though I don't quite think he is as hot as Zane. He is okay compared to the drop dead gorgeous vampire, Zane. I felt that Zane really cared about Jackie a lot and would do anything for her. Who doesn't love a naughty little bad boy who also has this sweet and kind side to him. It makes us fan girls swoon!

I guess now all Jackie has to do is make a decision though her decision kind of through me. But hey! A girl has to look out for her needs, right? It will be quite interesting to see how things with the guys turn out. GENTLEMEN PREFER SUCCUBI was quite a fun and exciting read and I look forward to the next book.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews