cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi

SHATTER ME is one of the most anticipated Young Adult books of the year and after seeing such "Out of this World" reviews I knew I had to get my hands on a copy. And you know what, SHATTER ME deserves every single one of those stars that you might as well give it a hundred stars. I was amazed at how absorbed I was into the book and I didn't want to stop reading it for even a single second.

The writing and the story was absolutely beautiful. I fell in love with everything! The characters, the plot, the story and the sexy hero and villian! I'm not kidding, I really did fall for the villian. Juliette was a character that I could look up to and admire. She's a very strong girl and I like that in my heroines. She has never felt love before in her life or the warmth of someone holding her, even from her own parents. They cast her aside wanting nothing to do with her. And I'm proud of her for surviving from that.

"H-how could you possibly care about someone like... me?" I'm barely breathing, nervous and petrified but somehow staring at his lips, studying the shape, counting the drops of water tumbling over the hills and valleys of his mouth.
"Because I'm in love with you."

Adam is who everyone has been talking about. At first when we first meet Adam I was thinking, "Is he the bad guy?" what is going on here? There was a point where I thought Adam was not on Juliette's side but the more and more you read the more and more you find out he is the most sexy and adorable guy known to man kind. He deeply cares for Juliette and I really enjoyed their love story throughout SHATTER ME. And it was so touching to witness the scenes of Juliette first experiecing the love and warmth from someone for the first time.

"You're insane," I choke. "You're psychotic--"
"You're only afraid of what you're capable of." His voice is soft. Easy. Slow. Deceptively persuasive. I'd never realized before just how attractive his voice can be. "Admit it," he says. "We're perfect for each other. You want the power. You love the feel of a weapon in your hand. You're...attracted to me."

And now for the equally delicious villian, Warner. He is bad to the bone, there is no question in that. But then he gets all sexy and hot and Oh, my god! I want him! But he is bad and evil! He is the guy you are suppose to hate, but then he is so charming that he is like the devil in disguise! He has to be my favorite villian ever! I can't wait to find out more about this guy!

There were many surprises and unforgettable side characters that you fall madly in love with as much as you did with the main characters. SHATTER ME captivated me to no end and I am seriously dying to get my hands on the next book. It is just going to kill me to wait and see what happens next. The ending in the book left the impression that the story is just beginning and more awaits us. Are you excited? I know I am!

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews