cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night - Kresley Cole
“What’s your favorite place to visit?” He absently answered, “Wherever you are.” “Bowen, five things about you can’t all be about me.” But you’re the only good thing that I’ve got.”

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night carries off from the last book, No Rest For the Wicked. And it also features one of my favorite alpha males from the pervious books, Bowen! OMFG! I LOVE BOWEN! He makes my heart beat like crazy! How could be not make yours beat so completely out of your chest!?

Bowen had a mate that died many years ago and it tore him apart. In the last book, No Rest For the Wicked He had a chance to win the tournment and get the prize of going back into the past and preventing her death, but he lost and he's an emotional wreck. He mets Mariketa during the tourment and grows an emotional tie to her, but he thinks Mariketa must be using her magic because there is no way he could feel that way about her, especially a witch. He won't accept it.

"I’m getting out, and I don’t want you to look.” He gave her a brows-drawn look of disappointment, as if she’d taken away a toy—and for no good reason."

But anyway, these two come together and it is a true fact that Mariketa is Bowen's mate. The thing is can you have two mates? MARIKETA WAS A BIT CRAZY! Only sometimes, but it was funny to watch. Unfortuately I wasn't attached to Mariketa as the heroine in this book. I was really annoyed at her and she really pissed me off a lot. So I couldn't fall for her like Bowen did. I didn't really find any qualities I liked in her. I felt like she acted like a spoiled brat through the whole book.

And as always the SEX SCENES WERE HOT! I don't think I will never get enough of them! I thought Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night would be my favorite thus far in the series, but because of the heroine and other events in the book, it was not. My favorite thus far was A Hunger Like No Other. I can't wait to read all the others and hopefully there will be more favorites.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews