cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing by Sarah MacLean

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake - Sarah MacLean

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake was quite an entertaining book and I enjoyed it immensely, but just not as much as some other romance books I have read. It didn't jump out at me or surprise me in anyway, but still, it was a good read.

I thought everything in this book was well written and was very funny and entertaining, especially the characters. I liked Callie and Gabriel as a couple, even though sometimes I got a little frusterated with them. But they just didn't work for me. I mean by the end of the book. I didn't 100% care for them all that much. I just felt like there was nothing memorable and unqiue about them.

I didn't see a real connection towards Callie's and Gabriel's relationship. I felt like he was attracted to Callie's innocence and with Callie it was that she had always had a thing for him and I don't know. It just didn't work out for me. The beginning started out wonderfully but the more I had, the more I got a little annoyed with the characters. But, the love scenes were lovely though and made your heart beat like crazy. All and all, I still liked Nine Rules to Break when Romancing a Rake to some extent. It was still a good read.