cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Shadow Kiss  - Richelle Mead

shadow kiss was amazing even more so than frostbite. we got to learn new things and had more adrian and dimitri. the ending was sooo sad, i was about to cry thank god i have blood promise right next to me and ready to jump into and i am sooo happy blood promise is long. there were so many things i loved about shadow kiss. i thought that the rose x dimitri love scene was really beautiful. and also when she confronted him about if he regretted doing it. i thought it was sooooo sweet, which makes the ending sooooo sad. at least the said i love you before that tradgedy happened, but i cant wait to see dimitri again in blood promise. XD

Published on my blog:Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

So, after finishing Shadow Kiss, I thought it would be really kind if there was a warning that came with it, ***WARNING: HAVE BOOK 4, BLOOD PROMISE WITHIN REACH UPON COMPLETING THIS BOOK!!! I guarantee you will go insane if you do not have the next book right next to you when you finish this book, what a ending that was.

In Shadow Kiss, Rose is recovering from the traumatic events in Frostbite. When Rose sees Mason's ghost she believes she might be going crazy. We truly learn what it means to be Shadow Kissed and at times you may think that being shadow kissed is not a good thing. We find out what being shadow kissed to Lissa can do to Rose. Rose is still training to become a guardian and Rose is taking her guardian trials, where each dhampir in their final year get assigned a Moroi to watch over and makes sure no danger befalls upon them. The attraction between Dimirti and Rose grow more than ever in this installment, but it is getting really hard for them to draw the line between teacher and student. Things take a turn when Strigoi enter the school grounds and everyone is in danger and things will never be the same again for Rose.

I am not sure which book I liked best. Frostbite or Shadow Kiss? They were both so good! I don't know how Richelle Mead does it, but she has not disappointed me yet. Shadow Kissed was the longest book of the three and kept the action going. There is just a lot we get to learn and I want to learn more and more. Rose and Dimirti's attraction takes a turning point and I think that this is another reason why I was so crazy for this book. They deeply care for each other and it is beautiful to read about. I find out just how deadly being shadow kissed can be. I really wanted to know what being shadow kissed meant and I just got my answer. Shadow Kissed was way more action packed than the last two book which is why I like this one so much. We really get to see Rose in action. We get some more Adrian and really get to see another side to him throughout the series. I truly believe and think that he deeply cares for Rose and I would want them be together if there was no Dimirtri.

Towards the end of the book we get some devastating news and it breaks my heart. I swear I was crying and couldn't stop. We grown connected these characters that you feel for them. By the end of the book Rose stands up to Lissa and says things to her that she probably didn't want to hear. And Rose also makes a big decision that could cost her her life. I enjoyed Shadow Kiss. It was amazing and makes you crave for more. I honestly do not think that any young adult author could beat the Vampire Academy Series. After the ending I am looking forward to Blood Promise which I have bought in advance to the warning to have it within reach after finishing Shadow Kiss.