cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

The Playful Prince by Michelle M. Pillow

The Playful Prince (Lords of the Var) - Michelle M. Pillow
Tori struggled to keep a straight face. Oh, yes, the fearsome teddy bear. Watch out for the button eyes!

THE PLAYFUL PRINCE was such a fun book and the title really describes exactly how Prince Quinn is. Playful indeed! I found myself loving how Quinn couldn't stay away from the stubborn Doctor Tori Eliott. I am loving how these books are turning out, they are quite fun and enjoyable!

"They've sent me children. I asked for scientists and they gave me children.”

To me THE PLAYFUL PRINCE was just a fun and real quick read and also the dialogue was enjoyful and laugh out loud funny as well! There were just some scenes in this book I couldn't help crack a smile at, especially since the heroine is really stubborn and the hero won't stop, until he has her in his clutches! I just love books just like these kind.

“They say love is blind, but in your case I’m assuming it’s also deaf, dumb, and completely brain dead.”

I didn't dig the heroine, Dr. Tori Elliot in this book because she really pissed me off quite a bit. It took Prince Quinn giving Tori way too much attention and lots of seducing before Tori caved and slept with Quinn, and then it's like the end of the book and she still doesn't get with all the jealousy he has been showing, which he was jealous a lot and showed it a lot, that Quinn cared and loved her. I mean do we have to spell it out. I just don't like when the heroine is hard to get and really that slow.

“If you insist, Dr. Elliot,” Quinn whispered hotly, leaning forward to nip her earlobe. “What I do to this body of yours will strictly be professional.”

Prince Quinn was absolutely perfect in my eyes! I love that at the end of the book when they are finally together he lights the fireplace and throws Tori's clothes in the fire so she won't run away the next morning like she always did! Good way to make a woman stay in your bed, she won't run away in no clothes! THE PLAYFUL PRINCE was a cute book and I am really enjoying the series. I can't wait for the next book who is my favorite prince, Falke.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews