cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

A Million Suns by Beth Revis

A Million Suns - Beth Revis

A MILLION SUNS was quite an interesting sequel to the first book in the trilogy, Across the Universe. I liked it and I didn't like it and a lot of it had to do with the characters! I mean the characters made me go bonkers and I had an urge to throw the book across the room in annoyance. But overall, it was an amazing sequel!

Of course I couldn't put the book down because so much happened in this book that I couldn't afford to miss a minute of what was going on. Elder is now, The Eldest, but he wants to keep going by Elder. And he is goal to to be the leader that Godspeed needs. He wants the ship to land and trying very hard to be a leader everyone of the ship can be proud of, but everything gets chaotic on the ship very quickly, especially since everyone is off of Phydus.

Anyway everyone refuses to work and is disobeying all of the rules and causing riots and I feel really bad for Elder because everything is turning out not so good for him. In the meantime, some murders have taken place with a note left at the scene, "Follow the Leader", which is really bad for Elder. Orion left some clues for Amy about this big secret he found about the status of the new planet/Godspeed!

So I thought A MILLION SUNS was really good up to the point where Amy was getting way to impatient about having her parent's unfrozen every second she hears somewhat good news about Godspeed. At the end of A MILLION SUNS Amy wouldn't look at things rationally, but took things way too personally. She didn't agree with what Elder decided at the end and I'm sorry to say this but she was seriously acting like a spoiled little brat.

I had some problems with A MILLION SUNS as you can tell, but it was still pretty and good and I am looking forward to the third book and can't wait to see what happens.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews