cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

The Immortal Highlander by Karen Marie Moning

The Immortal Highlander - Karen Marie Moning

“There should be a vaccine against Adam Black. And all women should be given it at birth.”

And Moning does it again. THE IMMORTAL HIGHLANDER has got to be the best book in the series so far. This book was impossible to put down and I am wishing that I could be thrown in the story just to be near hot and sexy, Adam Black. Karen Marie Moning definitely needs to write about more sexy highlanders! I just can't get enough!

“That is not my car!”
“Correction. You used to drive a falling apart Toyota. B.A.”
Had his lips just brushed her hair? She shivered. And though she knew better than to ask, she did it anyway.
“Okay. You got me. What’s B.A.?”
“Before. Adam. After Adam, you drive a BMW. I take care of what is mine. That Toyota wasn’t safe.”

I loved Adam and Gabby together! As usual there was excellent sexual tension. Like as if Moning could fail in that department! Just like the rest of Moning's books I just feel in love with the characters! I love that in these Highlander books that the heroine is a virgin, there is traveling involved, there is a very emotional separation between the hero and heroine and of course we get that perfect and I MEAN PERFECT happily ever after ending! Like I said, I just can't get enough!

“Now it's not just my lip you'll be needing to kiss if you're wishing to make amends with me, Irish.”

Adam is my man and I LOVE him! I swear, there hasn't been a hero in any of Moning's books that I haven't LOVED! I fall in love each them all and end up drooling over them all! Even if you're not a huge Historical Romance fan or never read any in that genre, you will be converted. Moning's Highlander Series is PURE GOLD!