cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Molly Harper

The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires - Molly Harper

I have been quite excited about THE CARE AND FEEDING OF STRAY VAMPIRES. I am a huge fan of the Jane Jameson books and the cover definitely screamed, "This one is totally for me". But I didn't quite take to this one like I did with the Jane Jameson Series.

“If you tell me that’s classified information, I will shove my size-seven shoe up your rear.” “Charming,” he muttered.

It didn't grab me and pull me in, but it was still quite entertaining and I did still enjoy it to some extent.Also a little warning, this is the second book in the Half Moon Hollow Series, I didn't know that. But still I don't think I missed anything, It read more like the first book in the series.

“We have got to stop meeting like this,” Cal’s voice said, all smug and cool as I struggled to pull my face out of his chest. “We are terrible at staying away from each other, Miss Scanlon.”

I enjoyed Molly Harper's humor as always and her characters. But something just didn't feel right with this book. I can't really put my finger on it. Like all of Molly Harper's books, there is a smexy romance and a mystery to be solved. I will say Iris and Cal were very hot, but in a way I felt like I didn't get enough of them. If you like the humorous type paranormal romance books, this is the one for you.