cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Lover Avenged by JR Ward

Lover Avenged - J.R. Ward

Holy Moly Hell on earth! You know, I 100% expected to like this book somewhat. I feel like one of those weird readers who like other readers non-favorite books and dislike the favorite books among many. I was really just highly disappointed with this book. It may have just been me, it most likely was too, but this book felt unreadable to me.

I could not for the life of me get what was going on half the time, really understood what was going on and I think one reason is this book was moving really slow. The only part of the storyline which I really understood anything would probaly be the "John Matthew Possy!"

I have dropped Black Dagger Brotherhood books before, but I had always decided to re-read or try again and Victory! I end up liking it, but I definitely do not see that happening with this one. All I can say is, I guess you just can't like them all! But seriously now, John Matthew's book better impress me!

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews