cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole

Pleasure of a Dark Prince - Kresley Cole

I swear these books are getting more addicting and addicting where I can't stop reading them! I love Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark Series and I can't wait to read the rest of them! I am a huge fan of the lykes in the Immortals After Dark World. They are just so incredibly sexy!

I"m not going to say too much about the storyline, because I think by now there are most likely millions of reviews on this amazing series out already, but we have another hit! I love Lachlain and I love Garreth! I want them both! Why are lykaes so sexy?

Lucia the Huntress was our heroine and I loved her! I loved her personality and her strength for all that she had been through! But, ah! She was just so stubborn when it came to admitting that she wanted Garreth! There were times in the book where Lucia really pissed me off, but she was a endearing heroine. Plus I loved Garreth chasing her as Lucia ran from him!

So this was anotheri amazing installment in the Immortals After Dark Series, and I look forward to the next book!