cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Lover Mine by JR Ward

Lover Mine - J.R. Ward

Reading his emotions, she shook her head. “You’re not half the male you could be because of what was done to you. You’re twice what anyone else is because you survived.”

I was very excited for LOVER MINE because it features John Matthew and he has been a storyline I have been following from the beginning that I have loved and craved more for. I have loved John Matthew's journey and his strength. I did like LOVER MINE but I wasn't in love with it one hundred percent. The beginning was dreadfully slow and it really didn't pick up for me until Xhex was found.

As he sat up and looked at her, she smiled. “Jesus, the expression on your face. What? You didn’t think I’d want to be your shellan?” Not in a million years.

It somewhat went back and fourth between the slowness. But it was really a beautiful story for John Matthew and Xhex. To be honest, before LOVER MINE I was not crazy for Xhex, didn't care much for her too much, it seemed strange that she was John Matthew's mate, but after reading LOVER MINE it makes perfect sense for them to be together. There were so many "to die for" moments that made my heart stop and I have begun falling for John Matthew all over again!

“Say the word, Qhuinn. Do it and I’ll spend the night with you. We’ll go out with Xhex and John and when they’re through, we’ll come back here. Say it.”

I have also been following the Qhuinn and Blay storyline from the beginning as well! And I'm ready for this nonsense of them not being together to end! Like now! I love them! I enjoyed the Saxton and Blay storyline as well too, but I just want QHUAY now! I have only have to go through two more books to endure this BULLSHIT and then QHUAY"S BOOK! SQWEEEEEEEE!