cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews

Magic Burns - Ilona Andrews

***3.75-4 rating***

The beginning was a little slow for me to get into but i got into it. I loved this one way better than the first one. I loved kate and curran even more in this book. We have just way more interaction with Kate and Curran in Magic Burns and you see Curran more as a lover interest for Kate in Magic Burns. I thought that the feeding her soup part was cute and i loved them getting at each other. “You okay in there?” he asked. “You need me to come and hold your hand or something?” I locked the door and heard him laughing. Bastard. hahahahahahahahaha. I loved that part. Kate and Curran are funny as hell. I really loved the part about Aunt B explaining what Curran giving Kate the soup meant in shapshifter terms, and OMG. I seriously couldn’t stop laughing. I like Curran loves messing with Kate, its like his new hobbie. haha.

I didnt like Julie at first, but I’ve come to love her and cried a little during the part where she couldnt stay wit Kate. Kate and Julie have a strong bond. And I really hope we see more of Julie in the future. I LOVED BRAN! I just loved his character sooo much. He would’ve made an excellent rival for Curran for Kate’s affections. He’s hard not to like. Bran’s scenes with Kate were just too perfect. I was so sad at the ending.

I thought this book was better than magic bites, really stepped it up a bit. This series may have just become listed under my top 5.