cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Fantastical by Kristen Ashley

Fantastical (Fantasyland, #3) - Kristen Ashley

“Quiet,” he repeated on a growl, “I’m about to fuck my wife and the only words I want her saying when I do it are ‘yes’, ‘Tor’, ‘my prince’, ‘baby’ and ‘oh my God’.”

FANTASTICAL wasn't all that great. Didn't dig the plot all that much. And I think that is because I had such high expectations due to how amazing the last book was. I mean, it could've been better than it was. But make no mistake, it was still very enjoyable. I am loving Kristen Ashley's Mega Swoon-Worthy Alpha Male Heros! They turn me on so bad!

Yet again, our heroine is thrown into an alternate universe world, and oh, man I am loving that plot! I always loved the time travel type books! So wickedly awesome! Anyway, The world/land this time is very fairytale like. Our heroine, Cora, can talk to birds, there are horses and hot princes. The Cora of this fairytale world is now in Cora's human/earth world. Cora learns that the Cora of the fairytale world is a bitch, so Cora has some work cut out for her because a lot of people hate her.

“Do you have to have the last word?” I snapped. “Yes,” he returned. “Jerk,” I gritted out. “Cow,” he returned. Oh my God! He just called me a cow! “I hate you,” I spat. “That feeling, my love, is mutual,” he returned.”

We have Prince Noctorno, who we just call Tor. And he doesn't like Cora of his world very much, so him and Cory butt heads a lot. And he doesn't believe her crazy story. They eventually begin falling for each other HARD. I think Cora and Tor are so adorable together. But man, these princes/kings in this Fantasyland series are so possesive. I get it, but man, oh man! We do have another act that I find somewhat unforgivable and cruel that our Prince does. I was totally hating on him a lot for some time.

So FANTASTICAL did have it's moments, but like I said, I didn't dig the plot all that much, and I just didn't connect with it all that much, like I did with the previous book. And I did have major annoyances from our main characters a lot, with things they did and said. I did enjoy the ending a great deal! I think that was my favorite part of the book! But that being said, I can't wait for the next book! Awesome stuff is in the works. :)