cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Binding the Shadows by Jenn Bennett

Binding the Shadows - Jenn Bennett

All I have to say is Jenn Bennett is freaking insane! Oh, my god! BINDING THE SHADOWS is one of those books where you go excited to mental meltdown! It is so good and engaging and I am loving every new book in the Arcadia Bell Series.

Cady and Lon are together and strong as ever and happy with Jupe! In BINDING THE SHADOWS, there is quite a lot going on in Cady's life right now. We have a mystery to solve as usual, plus Lon's ex's mother and sister come to town to visit and she has to show them that she belongs with Lon and Jupe and Cady is seeing her mom's ghost? I'll stop there! Just lots of drama going on in Cady's life right now, but I'm loving every minute!

I gotta tell you, the ending I didn't expect at all! Came out of nowhere. It's like a three part ending. I cursed and hit things a lot after I finished it and am still suffering major withdrawals. Just hurry and release the fourth Arcadia Bell book already!

________________________________________________________________

Impression after I finished the book

HOLY FUCK! THAT ENDING!!! I NEED THE NEXT BOOK NOW!!!!

SO MANY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW!!
MY MIND IS FULL OF THAT JAM PACKED ENDING! HOLY SHIT!

I THINK I WANNA HIT SOMEONE RIGHT NOW, REALLY BAD! FOR I HAVE TO WAIT OVER A YEAR TO READ ARCADIA BELL #4! I NEED IT NOW!!!

REVIEW AS SOON AS I GET MY EMOTIONS UNDER CONTROL!!!