cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Junjo Romantica Volume 2 by Shungiku Nakamura

Junjo Romantica, Volume 2 - Shungiku Nakamura

In this volume of JUNJO ROMANTICA we have a majority of the second couple, Hiro & Nowaki and one for our main couple, Misaki & Usagi. Basically Misaki is a little jealous of Usagi's editor since she has a key to his home and he starts thinking Usagi is into her which is totally impossible because Usagi is gay. And in the previous book Usagi told Misaki his feels for him and he wants to know how Misaki feels about Usagi now. And he totally doesn't have an answer for that yet.

description

Hiro & Nowaki's storyline really grows on me. They are so heartfelt and romantic. There storyline is a little confusing. Before the whole Misaki & Usagi things begins Nowaki & Hiro have already known each other for ten years. Nowaki took off to study abroad in America and now he is just getting back. Hiro thinks he left without saying anything to him and is upset and wants to break it off with Nowaki, but Nowaki won't let go of Hiro that easily. It's basically a huge big o' misunderstanding.

description