cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Love Stage Volume 1 by Eiki Eiki

Love Stage!! 1 - Eiki Eiki

Oh, dear lord! I have fallen in love with another one! LOVE STAGE is one of the best yaoi mangas there is out there. I want to hit myself for waiting so long to read it! And to also hear there making an anime out of it? Hurry up and let it air already! This manga is cute and sweet and freaking hilarious to top it all off! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

description

LOVE STAGE is the story of Izumi Sena who is an otaku that dreams to become an manga artist, who has a family full of entertainers. His mother is a model, his father is an actor turned singer and his brother Shuogo is a lead singer in popular band. We also have to mention Rei, he is like a manager for them all, but is a huge part of the family. Izumi filmed a commerial 10 years ago with a cute boy and now they want them back to shoot another commerical with the boy again.

description

Anyways, The boy who filmed the commerial is famous heartthrob entertainer, Ryouma Ichijou and thinks Izumi a girl, because when he filmed the commerial they needed a girl, and as a girl, Izumi looks so cute and girlish like too. And Ryouma has been in love with him for 10 years. He finds out he is actually a boy and those feelings just can't disappear. What I love most about this manga are the characters! I love them all! I love Izumi's brother Shougo! He is nuts and funny and I can't get enough of him! And love the manager, Rei! Definitely a huge part of the family and I adore him! I can't wait for more!