cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Almost to Die For (A Vampire Princess of St. Paul, #1) - Tate Hallaway i was really attracted to this book by the cover and the description and it really captured my attention and knew i had to read it. i didnt knoe what to expect and all but i really liked it. i couldnt stop reading it, it was so good. Anastasija Parker learns that her so-called deadbeat dad is actually a vampire king. And he wants Ana to assume her rightful position at his side, in spite of the fact that she has witch's blood running through her veins-from her mother's side. And her parent's are kinda fighting over each other hor ana to become full vampire or full witch. i think that this was an interesting story wit witches and vampires.

like the title says it is a cross between twilight and princess diaries. ive read one other vampire princess book so i was really interested in how they would go about this one and love it. if you like jessica's guide to dating on the dark side, and house of night series, you will love this book. this is really an ideal young adult book for me.

ana's love ineterests elias and nikolai, well, i didnt really like nikolai that much, he has such a huge hatred for vampires and i think that will cause some damage to ana's and his relationship, even before i knew all that about him, i didnt really feel a big connection between the two of them, they just dont fit as a couple to me. on the other hand, elias. i love elias, her vampire guard. i think that he is the perfect lover for our dhampair princess. he is very straightfoward and i just cant help but love him.

i hated her mother. i knoe that parents want what is best for their children and all but come on! she is just too controling and using magic against your child to control her b/c of what you think is best for her. no! that just isnt rite. i had great passionate hatred for this woman. i liked her father more than her mother and i want to find out more about the vampires in this series and more about her father and maybe a flashback on how everything happened before ana was born.

im really excited for the second book, i wanna knoe where they will take the story from here. b/c wit the ending i have a feeling the next book is gonna be even better than this one. i cant wait wait for the next one. this is my first introduction to one of tate hallaway's books and i plan to look into her other series and check them out.