cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

まゆたんのトキメキNOTE フィアンセしたい [Mayu-tan no Tokimeki Note #2 - Fiancée Shitai] - Mayu Shinjo FIANCE SHITAI is a cute little story and quite the quick read, I'll admit. I am rarely ever disappointed by anything Mayu Shinjo writes or draws and I wasn't disappointed in the least with this one. Mayu Shinjo remains to be my manga goddess! FIANCE SHITAI would not be my favorite of all of Mayu Shinjo's work, because she has lots of other better ones that have more of a story. But this one was good for a quick read, if you're bored.

description

Yukimi is a junior high student and a cheerleader to boot and she is already being scheduled for marriage meetings. The picture of the guy she recieves is ugly and she has every intention of denying this guy. Yukimi is getting ready to cheer her school's football team on at a game when she lays eyes on a player on the other team, who is so incredibly dreamy and she actually cheers for him instead and he notices her! She never got Mr. Dreamy's name. She goes to her marriage meeting and it turns out the ugly guy is the same guy she meet at school who she was cheering for. They both want to go forward and want to be each other's fiance.

description

So his real name is Kidojou Rei and he and Yukimi face lots of problems. Yukimi transfers to Rei's school and she has to deal with a jealous girl trying to sabatoge her, a cousin trying to steal away Yukimi from Rei and even Rei's own grandfather! Yukimi sure has her hands full, but all of that crap is worth it to Yukimi as long as she can be with him forever. The story was really cute and nothing new that I haven't already read.