cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

オトナ経験値 [Otona Keikenchi] - Yonezou Nekota OTONA KEIKENCHI was one of those cute and adorable yaoi manga's that you accidently come across and fall immediately in love with the story and art. Yumeji has a little problem that has been a bit embarrasing. He's totally is not getting any and masurbating is not working for him, no matter how many times he does it. Yumeji meets underclassmen Seiji and Seji happens to be in love with Yumeji.Though whenever Seji touches or kisses Yumeji he no longer has the problem he has been having.

description

We have a lot of cute moments between these two, the jealously and the uncomfortable part of when Yumeji is always smelling and sniffing Seji, because he is addicted to his scenet. He even asked for one of Seji's t-shirts because he can't get enough of his scent. OTONA KEIKENCHI was everything I could hope for and more in a yaoi manga. I just wish that it was much longer than just one volume. I look forward to read more of Nekota Yonezo's manga work.

description