cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Himegoto Asobi, Volume #1 - Yaya Sakuragi description

HIMEGOTO ASOBI has recently become such a popular yaoi manga, and I am always looking for yaoi manga recommendations all the time and decided to give it a try and I am in LOVE! I absolutely devoured each chapter up. I always look forward to each and every chapter that comes out that the wait is painful.

description

Tanihara is a shop owner who has a daughter, and we have Doctor Saji who has this really scary face, but is a sweet and gentle man inside who is also gay. Saji confesses that he likes Tanihara, so Tanihara decides to sleep with him, BTW, Tanihara is not gay, and they go into this somewhat friends with benefits type of relationship. But then Tanihara starts to fall for Doctor Saji and suddenly wants to end things with him. But by the end of volume 1, Tanihara decides to go out with Doctor Saji for real and explore this relationship.

description

I really liked HIMEGOTO ASOBI because we have two very different characters. Tanihara is a little on the laid back and seductive side. When he decides to do it with Doctor Saji it's more like a experiment and to have fun and Doctor Saji is totally like an old soulful man, relaxed, very serious all the time. I think they were very beautiful together. I always look forward for each and every chapter and I cannot wait to get my hands on the next one!