cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning

The Dark Highlander - Karen Marie Moning

I gotta say i love daegus. he is one hot highlander. i enjoyed drustan's story more than daegus' but still daegus' story was still entertaining to read. I really love daegus, he is so much more dangerous and mysterous than drustan and i loved chloe just as much as daegus. i loved her fasination wit artifacts. I adored his love for this woman so much more than drustan's love for gwen. I liked that chloe kinda fought her feelings for drustan at first wit was so cute, but who could resist out daegus.

I was sooooo happy that we got to see nell and silvan again. i love them so much and it was also nice to see more of drustan and gwen too. i love the sexual tension between chloe and daegus. this book was more heartbreaking, like the ending where chloe believes she lost daegus forever just like wht happened wit gwen in book 4, to me i began tearing up so much b/c i thought wht he did those weeks before he left for scottland wit chloe, god he is sooooo sweet.

i loved the part at the end where chloe and daegus reunite together and she's pointing teh sword at him not knowing its him and screams when he speaks. and also a little spoiler of another favorite scene:

"You married me that day in the heather?" Chloe shouted. "And you didn't tell me? Ooh! We are going to have to have a serious talk about how we communicate!" She scowled up at him. "And while we're on that subject, we still haven't discussed you leaving that night without telling me!"