cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione

when i started reading the first page of this book i knew i'd love it. i love that this book is about demons and they r all soooo hot! i love tayla and eidolon's story. it kidna reminded me of cat and bones in the night huntress series. i love wraith! i cant wait to read his story in passion unleased. i was really interested in who was framing wraith....and cant wait for the next book.

Demons and Hospitals?? This is on my top paranormal romance series and I did not expect to like it as much as I did. Tayla is a slayer and she hunts to what she believes is to be evil, which is demons, vampires, werewolves, etc. But she ends up getting hurt on the job and ends up in a demon hospital where her doctor is the very hot and sexy, sex demon, Eidolon. I did not expect something like this at all. I think I love the concept of demons having a hospital that they work at healing others and sex demons? oh, god.

Tayla is a very subborn woman sometimes but she has also had an awful past and everything she believes in is that demons are evil, there is no such thing as compassion and goodness in a demon but Eidolon proves her wrong. Tayla is very attracted to Eidolon but she cannot trust him just yet. Eidlon also has a growing attraction to Tayla as well and he needs to prove to Tayla that all demons are not evil, that they are just like humans but a different species.

Eidolon has two brothers, Wraith and Shade..OMG. they are just as hot and sexy as Eidolon, but I won't go into too much detail on them, I save that for their books. But these three brothers have this special bond with each other and I love reading their scenes together because right away you have no doubt in your mind that these guys are brother. Unbound Pleasure brings so much emotion in me, it was beautifully written, every part. I enjoyed following all these characters for the ride especially Tayla and Eidolon. I really wanted to know about Tayla's dark past and if you would be able to let Eidolon in. I think that some of it has to do with that Eidolon is a demon but another part thinks that she has never really been with a guy and it is hard for her to trust someone that cares so deeply for her, she has never had that.

I enjoyed every minute of this book and it was very hard for me to put it down. I feel so connected with these characters and I mean almost every single one of these characters that had a major role in this book. I look forward to Shade's book next and hope it is as sexy as Eidolon's book. Great paranormal romance with action, drama, romance, and passion.