cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane

Unholy Ghosts - Stacia Kane

Basically you either love it or hate it. I had started UNHOLY GHOSTS let's see....October and dropped it. All my GR friends love it. I am wanting to know why? because I obviously don't see the appeal. SO this kind of drove me crazy so I decided to finish it because I never made it to the end.

I will say that I am glad that I finished the book this time. But I cannot give this book a high rating because it took me more than halfway through this book to actually understand what the hell was going on in this book. It should not be like a chore to finish a book and it did. I did not understand what the hell was going on, I mean what is the plot/storyline?

When I did reach the more than halfway land mark. I enjoyed it a little bit than before and understood what was going on. In my opnion this was a bad book on the explaining part and maybe that was just the world-building stuff. But I have read world-building books before and this one was the worse to try and get into.

As for the characters, this has also more than halfway in. I came to understood what Terrible was saying and I see what so many fans like him. I like him too and I know he is described in the book as ugly, but to me he is hot in my mind. haha. He grows on me, like I would totally want him around. Chess our heroine, I can't say anything about her yet for the problems I had with this book. I was not bothered by the drug stuff in this book though. And Lex, I loved him. He was hot! haha.

I will continue the series because the second half of the book did well enough that I want to see if I will like this series just as much as all my GR friends do. And I heard that the next two books are by far better than UNHOLY GHOSTS. So, yes. even though the low rating I will continue with the second book to see if I will possibly like this series. And I hope that I am able to get into the second book better than UNHOLY GHOSTS.