cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Spell of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning

Spell of the Highlander - Karen Marie Moning

I swear every single one of these highlanders are too hot for the pages. It should be illegal to be THAT hot! I think I will never get enough.

I adore the Mackealtars. I mean, OMFG! I need to go to scottland and hear their accent for real. I mean in person it could sound 1000 times hotter, yes? Where I adored Drustan and Daegu's book I did not enjoy Cian as much. And I am thinking that this maybe just from the plot of the story.

Cian Mackeltar, reminds me a bit of Daegus(DARK HIGHLANDER) and Barron's(FEVER) personality put into one. I find Cian dark and dangerous and very confident with himself that he can get anything he wants and seduce any woman he wants that except for Jessi St. James.

Jessi St. James is our heroine of this story and Cian's druid skills to make her obey him do not work. So he has to convince her to help him to the very end on his own. I did not like Jessi as much as the other heroine's of the story. I don't know if it's because she's a brunette(joke: all the others were blonde.) but I just didn't connect to her that much as I did the other heroines.

SPELL OF THE HIGHLANDER was a bit slower than the last three books I had read which was disappointing. It was still a good story though. I am glad which each book we get appearences from Drustan and Daegus, becuase I sure do miss these scotties.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews