cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

One Grave at a Time - Jeaniene Frost

ONE GRAVE AT A TIME was everything and more after my slight disappointment with the last book. I think I didn't realize how much I actually missed Cat and Bones until I started reading this book and then my love came back blasting in at full speed. Cat and Bones are back again this time are trying to capture a bad guy who is already dead and the question that arises is how are you suppose to kill someone that is already dead.

ONE GRAVE AT A TIME is more filled with action then romance if you ask me, so if you're hoping for some sexy Cat and Bones time then you may be slightly disappointed. I wasn't because the story kept me turning the pages faster than ever. I was so into the story that I couldn't stop.

"Before we met, I'd fly for hours to clear my head," Bones said, his voice reaching me even over the rush of wind. "It was the closest I came to finding peace, but though several of my mates could fly, I always went alone. I never wanted to share this with anyone until you."

I just love the relationships in the Night Huntress Series so much. I think each and every character in this series has brought a smile upon my face one time or another. Even though there is not that much Cat and Bones sexy time, we still get a few tender moments between them that I loved. Also my heart broke for Spade and Denise for what they endured which makes me love their relationship even more and Ian? Oh, sweet sex-fulfilled Ian.

"You're shagging a woman who can turn into a dragon? Blast you, Charles, I am sick with envy!"
Not now." Spade muttered.

We have more Ian this time around and I have to tell you I love him. Every time he opened his mouth I couldn't help but put this huge wicked grin on my face. He. is. HILARIOUS. I also have a new favorite character that is somewhat hot for all of our favorite master vamps. You will love this character that brings more humor and giggles to the book.

Was this my favorite Night Huntress book? No, but I loved it just as much as the other books. Pick up this book Night Huntress fans, you will love ONE GRAVE AT A TIME and if you haven't picked them up yet then what the hell are you waiting for?

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews