cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Matched by Ally Condie

Matched - Ally Condie

I loved the idea of Matched. Matched with a guy that the society has found to be your perfect match, but you end up falling in love with someone else who also might be your perfect match and soul mate.

I thought this story was very unique, but this book ended up just not being my type. I loved Cassia the main character. She questions things that they society does and although she cannot helping to think of her Match, Xander. She is so drawn to Ky.

I really don't know if I could have everything decided for you. Especially when you die. I really would hate to live in this world where your freedom and everything is taken from you. It is horrifying to think about. I think that Condie did a fantastic job with the start of this book and the ending, but towards the middle of the book I felt myself getting very bored with the story. It was very hard for me to pay attention and it didn't keep my interest.

Although I loved the characters Cassia and Xander I thought Cassia's other love interest, Ky could have been improved. I wasn't crazy about him all that much. He is an okay character. Even though I liked Xander, well both love interests didn't have enough of that spark that I am suppose to see in a love interest for the female lead. I don't think I will continue with this series. This was my first dystopian book and I am not sure if I like the genre all that much. I need to try some more to see.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews