cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Lover Awakened by JR Ward

Lover Awakened - J.R. Ward

LOVER AWAKENED was such a beautiful story that I don't even have words to express how much I loved this book. I was quite surprised to have liked it as much as I did. For the first two books in the series I wasn't completely into it and never thought I would really get into a book in this series, but I'm finally sold on the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series. It took Zsadist's book for me to see the light.

I didn't really like Zsadist in the previous books and you really didn't know much about him, but in this book you feel so much for this guy that you end up loving him to death and wish complete happiness for him. Zsadist is one of those tortured heros that you love so much and you feel so said and heartbroken in what he had to go through. By the end LOVER AWAKENED Zsadist has really changed big time that it's like he is a completely different person and that is all thanks to the love of his life Bella.

"I was dead until you found me, though I breath. I was sightless, though I could see, & then you came & I was awakened."

Bella and Zsadist were beautiful together. After all these years Zsadist is still tortured from what happened to him and Bella is the first person that he really let in. There is a lot of hurt between these two characters and that has to do with Zsadist not being ready for someone to see him and want him the way Bella does and also Zsadist always pushing Bella away because he believes he deserves better than him. He does not see himself worthy and that breaks my heart. These two have been through a lot and I am glad to see such a wonderful happily ever after for them.

What I love about the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series is that we have a side character story going on in the background. I am loving the side story and it really gives you a look at the other characters in the Black Dagger Brotherhood World and I can't wait to read some of these characters books. All in all I loved this book way more than the first two in the series and I am excited to zip through the rest of the books and fall in love with more of the brothers.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews