cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost

At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frost

Going into AT GRAVE'S END and completing it, I found that I liked the first two books a lot more, but it is hard to beat Halfway to the Grave and One Foot in the Grave, those two were damn right amazing. AT GRAVE'S END centered more on the action aspect of the Night Huntress World. We got way more romance in the last two books and I wanted more Cat and Bones action. But I loved getting into the Night Huntress World and being showed all the rules and everything of master vampires, and the master vampires line and what different powers they have and there was just a lot to know.

Cat and Bones are back and if you read the last book, you know that they are married now, vampire style. She is now safe from her vampire daddy....or is she? A woman from Bones past comes back to torment Bones and his grandsire, Mencheres. Did I mention she is old, really old, let's say 1000+ and not only that she is usually dark forbidden magic to do destroy them too. So how could Bones possibly defeat her He loves Cat so much he wouldn't know what he would do if if ever lost her and he has come close to losing her so many times. Oh, and just as I like there were so many laugh out loud moments as usual.

"Get stuffed, don't you have more publicity stunts to pull?" Bones shot back. "How about chatting with another writer who can smear your name into greater popularity?" "What, did Anne Rice not return your calls, mate?" Vlad asked scathingly, "Jealousy is such an ugly trait."

Cat and Bones go through so much in this book and they come out as strong as ever. In this book you get to see again how much they really care for each other and get an idea of how much Cat really means to Bones. We got to see Cat's jealousy last time so now it's Bones turn. Tate is still smitten with Cat, and does not try to hide it. I wonder how long can Bones control himself before he snaps? We also get to see a side to Annette that I like, she becomes more accepting to Cat. We get the inside scoop on Mencheres, and get to see a lot of the vampire gang, Ian and Spade and everyone from the last two books. We get to see just how strong the team is against a 1000+ year old vampire with mad dark magic skills.

"I’ve never been jealous before I met you, it burns, luv. Like silver through my veins. Some nights, watching you with other men on your jobs, I think it will drive me mad."

AT GRAVE'S END was action-packed and romantic and had hot sexual tension. Add this to you collection, you will not be disappointed with the third in the Night Huntress Series. I just cannot get enough of Cat and Bones, and honestly if you haven't read this series you need to get on it. Let's see, if you like vampire series and you are deciding what to read...."HERE!!! OVER HERE!!!! CAT AND BONES!!!! HOT VAMPIRES, HOT AND SEXY SEXUAL TENSION! ACTION-PACKED! MY KIND OF VAMPIRE SERIES....

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews