cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning

Kiss of the Highlander - Karen Marie Moning

i thought this one was a little slow in the beginning, but it really picked up once i got farther into the book. this is the first book in karen marie moning's highlander series iam reading and i quite enjoyed it. i loved gwen. she is such a strong heroine and i enjoyed her trying to save drustan in his past. i loved all of these characters so much. i loved daegus and i seriously cannot wait to read his story next and the ending makes me wanna pick up his book like pronto.

i loved drustan's housekeeper and father. and i loved them getting together, i mean i enjoyed gwen's and drustan's romance but i also enjoyed nell's and sulivan, i really wanted more of them. i loved his father soooo much. when i first figured out that when gwen returned to his past to prevent everything, drustan doesnt know her or remember her, i was like im not gonna like this, because ive read stories where this has happened and the guy is a complete ass to the girl and always hard to read, but it was the complete opposite with this. drustan still desired gwen.

I loved where gwen locked drustan into the bathroom. i think it was my favorite scene. i loved that he had to listen to her now, and them reuniting with each other where drustan now does remember gwen was just so perfect.♥
i really wished that drustan and gwen could have lived in drustan's century for
the fact that they were leaving nell and sulivan, i'll miss them so much. but all in all this was such a good book. i enjoyed it and will be continueing.