cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Dreamfever  - Karen Marie Moning

DREAMFEVER takes you on a deep level with how truly insane you go with how the book ends, believe me. If you haven't read the Fever Series. I advise you READ IT, but ask yourself can you handle the cliffhangers, if not, read them all the exact moment Shadowfever comes out. DREAMFEVER leaves you screaming for more and I mean 100X more than any of the other books in the series. DREAMFEVER is one of those books where you have to stay up til you finish the last page. And after finishing I have a feeling that Shadowfever will be even better.

So, Mac was turned Priya by the Unseelie Princes and when we all think she is doomed she is rescued and brought to the abby, but all MAc craves is sex, sex, and more sex. The ending of Faefever had left us breathless, like what the hell is going to happen next? Leaving us with more questions than answers, but that is what Karen Marie Moning is best known for. In DREAMFEVER, Mac becomes a stronger person and I mean even stronger than when I said she is strong in the last three books. She is taking a stand and coming out on top. Mac becomes even more fiercer as before and I really admire how strong this woman becomes and how to she doesn't let anything step in her way.

I don't want to give too much away and I won't but we don't get a lot of hints but tiny small ones about Barrons. Well, I wouldn't call them hints because I didn't figure out anything with what we got. I NEED to know what Barrons is and we better find that out in Shadowfever. And what is up with V'lane and BArrons? Is Barrons so terrifying that V'lane doesn't even want to get within a couple of feet of him, this is driving me crazy. Mac and Barrons are getting closer to each other and also closer to finding the Sinsar Dubh. The Lord Master is stalking Mac and gives her an ultimatum where she may have no choice but to work for the Lord Master or find a way around it.

I was no longer sexually vulnerable to the death-by-sex Fae Prince.
Jericho Barrons was my poison now.

In the conclusion to DREAMFEVER we get a hell-ish cliffhanger, big surprise, correct? haha. But I am serious. This cliffhanger is the biggest of the biggest cliffhangers of all-time. You have been warned. I am addicted to the Fever Series. One of the Best Urban Fantasy Series of all time. I have no doubt in my mind that Shadowfever will not disappoint. DREAMFEVER leaves you breathless and will leave you with just your mind to picture what the hell is going to happen next. Looking forward to the conclusion to the fever series January 18, 2011. Feel the Heat, Catch the Fever...

Published on my blog:Mystifying Paranormal Reviews