cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen

The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax - Trinity Faegen

THE MEPHISTO COVENANT will probaly be a very popular book when it releases, because mythology books are something very different and it's not a secret that we want more mythology books, but for me I think the reason I just couldn't continue with this book was it was heavily loaded with religious beliefs.

I don't go to church or anything, but the thought of having an obsession worshiping some kind of god, it was just sickening to me. To be honest, I was really disgusted with the first chapter, I wanted to quit right then. I don't really know if I can continue.

I think maybe when it comes out or the time around then, I will give the book another try and see if I can push through it, but other than the religious beliefs stuff I really loved the concept of Sasha being this girl who who may be able to change everything and stop what an evil god is trying to accomplish.

I think this was just personally taste that I just couldn't continue with it. I couldn't deal with the religious aspect of the book. If you can get past the religious aspect of the book, it turns out to be a paranormal romance YA and I would recommend it to fans of twilight. It has that human falling in love with a supernatural going for it.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews