cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Shadow's Fall by Dianne Sylvan

Shadow's Fall - Dianne Sylvan

Honestly I don't know what the hell to say! SHADOW'S FALL pissed me off to no end (mainly because I hate cliffhangers!). I seriously wanted to throw the book across the room, and let me tell you, there is this massive end of the world cliffhangers at the end that is also part of me being pissed off! But the book was still out of this world awesome!

When I picked up SHADOW'S FALL I couldn't put the book down! It was so freaking good! We get to see all the primes again, which was my favorite part of the book. And they had this counsel meeting and this torment of all their elites against all the other primes elite.It was really cool! I loved that we get almost everyone's "point of view" in this book. We get Miranda, David, Jonathan, Deven, Cora and some new character's "point of view" as well!

David smiled. "Faith has been very driven this year---I think we have a good chance of winning."

"I hope not. I really don't want to pay India ten grand. He'd never let me live it down."

It mad everything in the book quite interesting. In the beginning of the book Jonathan get's this premonition that something horrible is going to happen and yes, by the end of the book we see everything come together from what horrible event he foreseen. And it was definitely horrible. I was a bit mad at a lot of characters in this book. A lot at Miranda for doing something, that could of resulted in everything turning so horrible.

She nodded. "Thank you for coming. I think I overdid it a little." He chuckled. "You? Never."

And also at Deven as well. I hope soon in the series there will be a time where he will trust David as his friend to make the right decisions, because I feel if he would have told him all of his thoughts and conclusions from the beginning, the "horrible happening" could have been prevented. I loved seeing Jonathan and Deven's "point of view". We had some new characters that I loved and hated and I can't believe a certain someone was evil even though I expected it! I loved them!

SHADOW'S FALL definitely exceeded my expectations since the last book! It was awesome and mind blowing. I just need to not think about this book for awhile or my head is going to explode from needing the next book in this amazing series.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews