cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

Venom by Jennifer Estep

Venom - Jennifer Estep
Owen drained the rest of his tonic. “You know, I’m not used to waiting for a woman to call.” “Well, then this new experience will be good for your ego,” I replied.

Oh my, this Elemental Assassin Series by Jennifer Estep is getting better and better by the book. I extremely enjoyed VENOM. I mean you have this amazing heroine that seriously knows how to kick some "bad guy" butt! VENOM was definitely more action-packed and funnier which I loved and there is definitely more growth by each and every book. I will get this out of the way. I hate the way we get the stupid repetition it really un-necessary to have to read about stuff that I have known for the last two book and it's extremely annoying.

“I’m just wondering how exactly I went from being the Spider to the Robin fucking Hood of the greater Ashland area... Instead of stealing from the rich, I’m stabbing them to death for the poor.”

But anyways, in VENOM Gin finally comes face to face with her long lost baby sister, Bria. But Gin doesn't let Bria know who she actually is. And stuff with Mab and her sick bad freaks has been getting out of hand lately. By the end of the book, Gin finally comes to the decision to go after Mab and make her pay for not only everything she has done, but for destroying her family. We find out some answers to quite a few questions that had crossed my mind and look forward to more of this amazing world of the Elemental Assassin.

“I don’t judge you for what you’ve done, Gin. Why are you judging me for another man’s mistakes? Because Donovan Caine did make a mistake,” Owen said in a soft voice. “Letting someone like you go.”

And I must say it again, I have fallen madly in love with Owen Grayson. It takes my breath away. He says the perfect thing at the right times and he wants to be with Gin for her and nothing else. And I think Gin made some good realizations in the relationship department in this book. I think Owen is a good match for Gin because of his past and he is a man who cares about who you are in the inside not what you are. He is such a better match that that idiot, Donovan Caine. I hope things go smoothly for Owen and Gin!

“Are you sure he’s in there?” I asked. Finn grinned. “Baby, would I lie?” I stared at him. “Okay, frequently,” he admitted. “But you can trust me on this.

I hate the bad guys to death and I for one am glad that Gin is taking them down and hope by the end we get a really good showdown between Gin and Mab. This series is so bad ass that I would not accept anything less. The action sequences are amazing and how could you not love the dialogue as well! I am becoming more impressed with Elemental Assassin Series by the minute.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews