cr6zym0nkeyiz

cr6zym0nkeyiz

New Moon - Stephenie Meyer “Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor.

Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything.”

NEW MOON was such an emotional ride and I am becoming quite addicted to these Twilight Books. Of course, it is a known fact that Edward is not in this book as much. He is missing until almost close enough to the end of the book. Yet I didn't whine and pout about it. I love all of these characters and I didn't mind Jacob stealing the show a bit and it was wonderful to learn more about him. And I thought Edward missing for most of the book made a big impact on the book and made it better!

“I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed.”

Edward leaves Bella in NEW MOON because he fears for her safety. He believes that if he leaves that her life will turn out better and she will be able to live a happy normal human life. Unfortunately, that's the exact opposite of what Bella wants. She wants to be with him and being without him is killing her. She has been so miserable. Jacob is taking the spotlight a bit and it is no secret he is in love with her! Too bad all she has on her mind is Edward~!

“Because there was just one thing that I had to believe to be able to live - I had to know that he existed. That was all. Everything else I could endure. So long as he existed.”

Bella has an almost near death experience and Edward gets wind of it and now he no longer wants to live and decides to have himself killed. Alice warns Bella and it is a race against time for Bella to get to Edward before the unspeakable happens. NEW MOON was my second favorite in the saga. It was amazing. I cried during the break-up scene. It just broke my heart, but i thought the parts that Edward was actually in the Story was beautiful, such beautiful writing.

“After all the thousand times I’ve told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?...I could see it in your eyes, that you honestly believed that I didn’t want you anymore. The most absurd, ridiculous concept—as if there were any way that I could exist without needing you!”

I loved at the end when they are together again that he tells her how he cant live in a world where she doesnt exsist and him trying so hard to convince her that he cant possibly leave her ever again. NEW MOON was heartbreakingly beautiful and sometimes I swear I Just love the book for the romance. I didnt like this book less than Twilight just because Edward wasn't in it. I mean that is all fangirls care about, but it's about the actual story. I find that people will love NEW MOON as much as Twilight if they give the book a chance.

More of my reviews at Mystifying Paranormal Reviews